An excellent opportunity for an experienced multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a fast paced and highly successful organisation.
Working as part of a wider team with role will be to inspect, fault find and repair production machinery and Company facilities to maintain an efficient, productive and safety site.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Perform preventative maintenance routines and condition monitoring of production machinery and facilities.
- Liaise closely with the Maintenance Supervisor and operations staff in all aspects to ensure efficient, effective and planned reactive maintenance at all times.
- Make safety inspections of tools and equipment.
- Diagnose faults and repair machines in a safe manner to minimise downtime and cost.
- Work to improve reliability and productivity of equipment.
- Provide maintenance on machines the including CNC saws, drills and thermal cutting machines, shotblaster and paint line to hand tools.
Skills and Experience required: -
- Good industrial electrical skills essential with experience of motors, gearboxes and inverters.
- You will ideally have good mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic knowledge and practical experience in a similar manufacturing or heavy plant industrial environment.
- In house fabrication including welding (mma, mag & mig), flame cutting, plasma cutting experience.
- You must have proven experience of working in a fast-paced operational environment, working under pressure and your own initiative whilst also being an integral part of an effective team.
If you're interested in this position please apply or email Gemma on firstname.lastname@example.org to organise an informal chat.