A world leading engineering and construction consultancy have engaged with ALLEN & YORK Ltd to find them an experienced professional to join their dynamic Network Modelling Team, as a Network Modeller.
As the newly appointed Network Modeller, it will be your responsibility to support our clients' current wastewater networks projects and make sure the all reach completion, carrying the ideal that they have a mission to enrich communities.
Key Responsibilities & Scope of Role:
- Undertake wastewater model construction and verification.
- Prepare and supervise site surveys (manhole, ancillary, IAS and flow survey) and where appropriate, calibration field tests for clean water models.
- Support the delivery of wastewater and water network projects.
- Delivering project tasks to budget and programme, and then prepare project reports.
- Liaise with clients and other external organisations when required.
- It will be your responsibility to supervise junior team members.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2:1 degree from a leading University in Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven Utility Sector background/experience.
- Familiar with GIS software (e.g. MapInfo) and skilled with Microsoft.
- Pro-active approach to work.
- Analytical abilities.
- Team player.
- Be confident in communicating effectively with team members and external organisations.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely, especially when writing up reports.
- Working towards Chartered Status or recently Chartered.
- Holds clean driving licence.
- Experience in clean water modelling (InfoWorks WS and/or SynerGEE), river modelling (FloodModeller Pro, MIKE, TUFLOW) and water quality modelling.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Vicky Kenrick at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.