North Asia Quality Head, Beijing, China
Join a Global FMCG Powerhouse: General Products: Health, Hygiene, Home
Hiring!: Outstanding opportunity at an FMCG Powerhouse. I am looking for the very best professionals with at least 10 years experience for an exceptional role in Beijing. Please see description below. You should speak both Local language and English, and be a true leader. If you feel you are ready for this amazing challenge, please contact our Exclusive Headhunter Duncan on +44 1202 888 986 ext 262 and email@example.com for a full, confidential discussion. Thank You and Best Regards, Duncan ALLEN & YORK Duncan Hiller
- Regional Quality and QMS Leadership responsibility across North Asia
- Participate in the local management teams as a representative of Quality IMEx.
- Lead and co-ordinate the resolution of quality, medical and product safety issues
- Relentless Obsession with products on shelf - lead intelligent evaluation, interpretation of data and promote actionable tasks, leading remediation drive
- Training: Train all staff in commercial organisation on the requirements of IMEx QMS/GDP and associated policies.
- Internal auditing: Responsible for implementing the local audit programme covering: Country Businesses in North Asia, 3rd parties including Distribution Centres and Laboratories, Embellishers and other service providers
You will have:
- At least 10 years of experience working in a quality and or regulatory compliance function in a Healthcare, Hygiene, Pharmaceutical, or Medical Device related industry.
- Experience in developing and maintaining a robust QMS.
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivation. A bias for action, capability to define, evaluate and take risks
- Strong leadership, motivational and interpersonal skills
- Capable of building strong working relationships and motivating teams to deliver outstanding results with or without hierarchical relationships
- Strong intellectual curiosity and an appetite for exploring new and previously uncharted territories