Have you managed and coordinated the delivery of all highways and classic rail related works across the different areas, ensuring that their interdependencies are incorporated? Previous experience with Network Rail projects? This could be the right role for you!
This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the biggest projects within the Railway in the UK. My client is looking for a NR Integration Manager to join the team in Birmingham.
The NR Integration Manager supports the Head of Route Engineering and work closely with the Senior Stakeholder Manager (Technical) to ensure robust design of the interfaces with other significant infrastructure including Network Rail (NR). you will be meeting with different Stakeholders supporting negotation, reporting and contract process with NR as well local authorities.
Part of your Resposabilites:
- Identify and escalate risks, issues and concerns of delays promptly and effectively.
- Provide progress reports.
- Facilitating and supporting other key meetings (internal and external) with recording, writing and communicating actions and key points.
- Delivering consistency of design in relation to the interfaces with NR.
- Act as the interface between Technical Directorate and the area teams ensuring design
- development and issues are consistently addressed
Knowledge amnd experience:
- Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
- Chartered engineer (or equivalent relevant experience).
- Ability to carry out robust independent checks on a wide variety of designs and produce, interpret and assess specifications, standards and technical reports.
- Ability to resolve complex design problems, demonstrating a tenacious approach to tackling
- problems whilst maintaining attention to detail.
If you have most of the above, please get in touch or send oyur CV across!