Our client is the UK's leading Solar PV Operations and Maintenance provider.
Responsible for maintaining thouasnads solar installations across the UK, they are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious individuals to join their highly skilled and experienced teams.
Due to significant growth in our Operations & Maintenance contracts, they are seeking an additional Approved Electrician.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of all reactive and planned maintenance at utility scale PV Plants (50MW+).
- You will be responsible for maintaining, inspecting and testing solar PV systems to assess and rectify performance issues, all whist adhering to BS7671.
- Corrective maintenance will include the replacement of key components including inverters, modules, strings and meters in addition to undertaking scheduled maintenance across the sites.
- Maintaining and operating security, CCTV, monitoring and communication systems will also be a key part of the role. Applicants must be IT literate.
- You should be qualified to NVQ 3 / C&G or equivalent.
- Experience of working on ground mounted solar PV systems would be a significant advantage, but our client is happy to consider experienced commercial/industrial Electricians wishing to enter this industry.
- Due to the nature of our client's business they also ask that their employees demonstrate flexibility towards working location and hours which may involve extended days, weekends or nights away from home.