- To ensure that all areas of the building are kept clean and tidy.
- To keep the office operations running smoothly at all times.
- To carry out administrative tasks as required for the smooth running of the team.
- To portray the company image and role model the company values.
- To answer the telephone, transfer calls and take messages for the relevant people.
- To monitor the entry phone and front door, updating databases accordingly.
- To meet and greet clients to the office, you will be the first point of contact for all clients and will therefore require an excellent command of English.
- To be highly presentable, helpful and personable in a professional manner.
- To maintain a neat and tidy reception area, ensuring all meeting rooms and front of office areas look immaculate and professional at all times.
- To be responsible for organising and receiving all deliveries i.e. couriers, post, recording essential information, receipt of deliveries.
- To keep the kitchens stocked, organised, presentable and clean at all times.
- To be responsible for the prepaid card and reconciliation, by following the procedures.
- To organise catering and refreshments for all meetings and ensure meeting rooms are clean and presentable. Clear catering/refreshments after each meeting.
- To keep all office staff up-to-date with internal communications i.e. contacts list, supplier details etc.
- To be responsible for unlocking and locking doors to the showroom and turning lights on/off at beginning and end of the working day.
- To check and maintain other staff areas i.e. printers and toilets.
- To oversee kitchen deliveries and monitoring supplies.
- To be responsible for liaising with managing agents.
- To be responsible for all aspects of managing Hire.
- To be responsible for collating databases and auctioning mail outs.
- To undertake administration support for Directors as required.
- To be responsible for ordering stationery, brochure stock count and other sundry ordering along with keeping these areas tidy.
- To be responsible for collating and organising office recycling.
- To be responsible for keeping commission documents up-to-date.
- To be the chief fire marshal, ensuring everyone is aware of the fire evacuation procedure and any related tasks.
- To cover members of the team when they are absent.
- To ensure company resources are used in an appropriate and cost-conscious manner.
- To meet KPIs set by your manager in the specified timelines.
- To use PPE/PRE as and when instructed, for the safety of yourself.
- To maintain strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain performance under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- To promote excellent customer service at all times.
- To remain professional at all times.
- To abide by the company’s policies and procedures at all times.
- To abide by and promote Health & Safety at work, at all times.
- To treat everyone fairly and equally.
- To abide by the company handbook.
- Any ad hoc duties required for the needs of the business.