A rare opportunity has arisen for an Offshore EIA Consents Manager to join a well-established and growing team. Working closely with the Managing Director, you will build on an established client base in both existing and new sectors. You will have a detailed knowledge of the permitting and consenting process, combined with an extensive knowledge of Environmental Impact Assessments.
- Manage complex multidisciplinary EIA Projects;
- Manage EIA delivery and provide specialist support in HRA process;
- Support relevant offshore and onshore work packages;
- Support Head of Development in developing the business and winning work;
- Maintain and build established client relationships.
Skills & Experience:
- Professional manner with excellent communication, organisational skills;
- Experience in managing and delivering offshore EIAs in offshore wind sector;
- Experience of managing surveys, EIAs and technical multidisciplinary teams;
- Knowledge of the UK and Irish planning system, consenting and compliance;
- Chartered membership of a recognised professional institution.
- Prepare and deliver permits and consents in line with relevant legislation
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org