Our Client, a leading national waste management business specialising in municipal collection, street cleanse and waste processing facilities, is looking for an Operations Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be managing the profit and loss account in full for depot locations, full health and safety and compliance responsibility, as well as staff recruitment and training.
- Drive out operational and commercial efficiency with cost reduction through focused management and innovation. Achieve or better budgets as set.
- Management and improvement of business KPIs.
- Fleet management of vehicles in conjunction with our Client Fleet management.
- Ensure all equipment is operated in accordance with company safety procedures.
- Lead or participate in business improvement projects.
- Identify and develop new business improvement opportunities.
Qualities / Skills:
- Management of multiple P&L accounts.
- Business focus on cost reduction.
- Creativity and innovation.
- IT literacy.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken.
- Collaboration and team working.
- Quality management.
- Problem solving.
- Must possess a valid CPC.
- Preferably degree qualified.
- Minimum of five years' experience in a related role.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Charles Cocklin at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.