Partner - Environmental Impact Assessment Planning
A world leading Environmental Consultancy has a newly created position for a Partner Level Environmental Impact Assessment Consultant. You will join a global consulting firm as a Partner in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. As the Partner you will be expected to help with growth for Vietnam operations including people, business and client development. You will be joining a rapidly growing team which includes both local and international consultants with the technical expertise and detailed local knowledge required to address the particular needs of the region and deliver EHS and sustainability services across Vietnam. Working for major multinational investors in the power, oil & gas, mining and manufacturing sectors, and with international development banks and financial intermediaries. Key practices in Vietnam office in Transactions Services, Impact Assessment & Planning, Social Performance, and Performance & Assurance.
As part of the Environmental and Social Impact Assessment service team focuses on supporting development of projects in the oil and gas, power, chemicals, mining, land development, transport and infrastructure sectors. Assisting clients in achieving project success, from planning through construction and operation, while meeting expectations for assessment and management of impacts on environmental, social, health and cultural resources. By helping clients bring these issues into the project planning process early, you will help our clients meet environmental/social performance objectives, enable savings in capital and operating costs, and avoid significant approval and other delays.
This is a Partner-level position in Vietnam providing you an opportunity to work in one of the most exciting part of the world, to lead a large team of multidisciplinary experts, work on complex projects in a range of sectors, and support the Business Unit leadership team in expanding business in capital support services.
- Primary focus on client account development, sales, and delivery of the full spectrum of consulting services to deliver strategic value to clients. In particular, play a key role in growing the Impact Assessment & Planning service across its broad portfolio of service offerings, both domestically and internationally, including: Environmental, social & health impact assessment, Facility siting & permitting, Social and economic services, Cultural
- Actively develop commercial strategies to pursue and win new business opportunities that result in significant revenue growth with target clients aligned with the global strategy.
- Provide business value, selling at the top levels of client organizations, raising the profile of capabilities within key client organizations, to identify and shape clients' needs for the services.
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships by delivering strategic consulting advice, excellent value, and quality service.
- Maintain pulse on industry business cycles and prioritize sales efforts toward high-potential, top opportunities.
- Manage captured efforts utilizing technical understanding to develop proposals, including written content, pricing, presentations, and contracting.
- Contribute to leadership and management of impact assessment and related activities in support of clients' major capital projects and/or international development projects.
- Lead consulting engagements in the areas of impact statements, technical discipline-specific consulting and/or multi-media permitting.
- Build, grow, and manage a high-performance team, serving as a leader and mentor to consultants.
- Identify emerging talent and work with them to reach their full potential; ensure rising stars are nurtured, developed and given new areas of responsibility.
- Support the growth and development of the global Impact Assessment & Planning service and actively collaborate with colleagues across the globe. Drive innovation within the service to stay ahead of client needs and to differentiate in the market.
- Work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment to build the global business, as well as to lead client and service teams.
- Meet business financial targets, overall project budget and schedule, client satisfaction/expectations, and internal and contract requirements.
- MS in environmental science or engineering, social sciences, planning, geography, or related field.
- 15+ years of consulting experience with environmental and social impact assessment, working substantially with the oil and gas, power, chemicals and infrastructure sectors.
- In-depth understanding of the industry and the companies operating in these sectors, including existing relationships that can be leveraged into new business.
- Business acumen to understand business risk and challenges, and recognize corporate opportunities.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering multi-million dollar sales results annually, including successfully winning large and strategic projects.
- Experience in running a small/medium-scaled business or team.
- Prior relevant working experience in Vietnam and or South East Asia market in particular and emerging markets in general.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com