Passionate about Energy Management?
It's the technical skills that make the difference in some aspects of energy management. We're looking for an ambitious and passionate professional to join our client, an Energy and Waste Consultancy, in the South East, UK.
With the support of the company's structure, tools and management, you will use your energy experience and knowledge to assist our clients in reducing their energy consumption.
Please check that you have the following points in your experience, so that the role suits you well:
- Energy efficiency technology projects.
- Converting suitable ideas into coherent plans and proposals.
- Site surveys and report writing.
- Liaise with companies who will provide technical solutions.
- Managing trials to validate assumptions and plans.
- Project manage recommendations to completion.
- Ideally an engineering or relevant degree.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in the energy industry.
- Ideally minimum 2 years' experience in an engineering consultancy role.
- Being an ESOS lead assessor would be an advantage.
If you are interested or would like more information about the role, then please send your CV to Kris Kobi on email@example.com or on 01202 888 986.