Planning Consultant Barnet
Are you an experienced planner who is looking to build your reputation and experience?
Would you like to do that in a successful and rapidly growing consultancy?
We require an experienced Planning Consultant to join an ambitious and successful team. Their goal is to provide their clients with high quality, customer focussed, timely and outcome based development management services.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience processing both minor and small major planning applications in a timely manner as well as preparing and presenting evidence on appeals for core and external clients.
You will be consistently making improvements to your ways of working achieve cost efficiency and effectiveness.
You are able to provide support and guidance to peers and junior staff and supporting the growth of the team by making a positive contribution to business development, securing repeat work and applying a commercial lens to all work undertaken and behaviours.
- You are a member of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
- You have 2 years or more relevant experience
- You possess a high level of ability to prioritise and manage a workload whilst working flexibly to meet both the commercial and contractual needs of the business.
- You have demonstrable experience of working as a planning officer or consultant in the public/private sector as well as a level of knowledge and understanding of planning legislation.
- You are ambitious to enhance the reputation of the Development Management service for innovation, quality and timeliness of delivery
For an informal chat about this role please call Spencer on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org