Highways & Transportation
Technical Director/Associate Planning
Successful candidates will have a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the growth and development of the presence for the UK Highways and Transportation Planning team within their London office.
Working with predominantly private sector, development planning based clients the successful individual will have a key responsibility for both winning/developing new business for the H&TP team, as well as playing a lead role in the delivery of these projects. As workloads grow it is envisaged that the successful candidate will have the opportunity to expand a local team around themselves.
As well as developing work and clients within their own technical discipline, the successful individual will also have responsibility for the cross-selling of services offered throughout the Group, and the project management of work won outside of their own area of expertise.
- Proven work winning capabilities within a consultancy context
- Technical expertise within the Transportation / Highways disciplines
- The ability to lead, motivate and grow a technical team
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION / MEMBERSHIP :
- Relevant first degree
- Related post-graduate qualification
- Membership/Chartered Status with a relevant professional body/institute
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES :
- Possess good communication skills, both with internal colleagues and when meeting with clients / potential clients
- Work independently or part of a team
Please call Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202 for an informal discussion.