|Job Title:||Plant Operator - Energy from Waste|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000.00 per annum + 30% Shift allowance|
|Contact Name:||Charles Cocklin|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Plant Operator - EfW
£34K + 30% Shift Allowance
Would you like the opportunity to work for an innovative and growing energy from waste (EfW) company, turning rubbish into electricity?
- Maintain fully operational plant, including: cranes, precips, handling equipment and ash discharge.
- Maintain and monitor plant, providing accurate logs and readings - input into check sheets.
- Ensure maximum throughput of waste and efficiency of machinery.
- Act upon alarms and undertake emergency work.
- Train colleagues where requested.
- Ensure everything is completed to high levels of safety and environmental compliance.
Qualifications & Experience
- City & Guilds Auxiliary Plant Operator (preferable).
- Experience of cranes and auxiliary plant.
On top of your salary you will also receive 30% shift allowance
For more information about this position, please contact Charles Cocklin at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986 or send you application now. We look forward to hearing from you.