Our client is an established and well regarded Engineering and Project Management consultancy, specialising in servicing clients in the Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Mining, Power, Environment and Infrastructure sectors. They are looking to recruit a PMO Lead to provide leadership within their Infrastructure and Environment division, based in London, with regional offices.
As PMO Leader you will work at a strategic level to create, design and implement an effective and fully functioning PMO office with methodology that is designed to ensure successful delivery of major infrastructure programmes, whilst incorporating the Organisations vision and mission for the future in line with business growth and increasing market share.
- Provide leadership and focus to the Project Management teams
- Establish an effective and capable Programme Management Office, that will facilitate and work on complex and diverse business process and strategic planning.
- Proactively support and exploit stakeholder engagement, communication plans, and management of work streams.
- Promote best practice in PMO controls including planning; RAID, change, cost, resource, executive reporting, strategy, stakeholder management and benefit realisation.
- Consistently provide excellence to clients and lead with inspiration and drive.
Background and experience:
- Substantial experience within Programme Management Office, from a large complex structured company background
- Practiced with Lean, Agile methodology
- Commercially aware and able to spot opportunities and add value.
- Analytical minded, with eye for detail and planning.
- Good communicator able to motivate and lead others, with clear and concise directions.
- Can demonstrate a history of improving service and project management delivery at all levels. Previously worked on large scale, varied transformation, change programmes.
- Experience in working in any of the following sectors is desirable: Rail and Transportation, Water, Utilities, Engineering or Construction.
For further information, or to discuss an application in confidence, please contact:
Rachel Gladdis @ Allen & York