Our client is a global consulting and engineering firm. Their in-depth expertise extends across the fields of energy, industry, transportation, water, environment and real estate.
Their energy practice is the leading provider of strategic, commercial, regulatory and policy advice to Europe's energy markets.
They are actively seeking an exceptional Power modeller to join their expanding team of energy experts as a Senior Consultant.
The candidate will work within international, multi-disciplinary teams on a variety of consultancy engagements and some international travel will be required.
This team offers valuation and transaction services as well as market analysis and policy advice for lenders and owners.
They would need to be able to quickly adapt to a sales / business development role if they are currently working for a Utility or regulator as this is a busy Energy consultancy.
- To be an experienced power market modeller lead (currently running Plexos software so knowledge of that or similar would be beneficial)
- Minimum years' experience is at least 7
- Ideally we would like the combination of power market modeller and trader capability.
- Good economist (master or postgrad not essential but welcome)
- Needs to know how power market works quite well (and possibly gas markets)