|Job Title:||PR Manager|
|Contact Name:||Bev Brackpool|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Do you have experience in Public Relations? Ready to take on some new risks?
Our client is a Global leader in using SaaS to assess risks that businesses need to identify, assess and manage. The company, based in London, is looking for an experienced PR Manager with the ability to turn information and data into thought leadership content.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to build, develop and maintain relationships with key journalists and influencers Write and/or manage production of content (articles, blogs, reports, press releases, infographics)
- Support PR activities around the publication of Thought Leadership content Manage and/or oversee the production of press releases, awards submissions and media briefing documents to ensure consistency of tone and messaging is aligned to current priorities
- Be responsible for copywriting and proofreading (any marketing and communications related copy)
- Be the "eyes and ears" of the company- you will support the brand development and will always act as brand guardian.
- Be managing and organising events for both existing and prospective customers.
- You have proven media relations/PR/communications experience (2-5 years) - ideally from an agency
- A solid network of contacts from the relevant media and influencers (business and sustainability)
- Ability to translate and communicate complex and technical ideas in a simple and engaging way
- Ability to spot and to turn larger market trends into an opportunity/ story related to the company.
Sounds like just what you have been looking for? then please contact Bev Brackpool at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.