Premium Account Development Manager
Are you an experienced Account Manager with excellent commercial awareness, strong planning and organisation skills and are used to working with joint business plans?
Do you want to work for a company with strong values and a healthy benefits package? The successful candidate will enjoy an annual bonus, private medical care, long service awards and fresh fruit, as well as exercise classes and a Friday drinks trolley!
Our client is a successful, award winning British 'stay vacation' holiday organisation, who have grown from a small family run business to number one in their specialism. They have retained their independence and kept to their roots through organic growth and due to expansion are looking to hire a Premium Account Development Manager to join their fast-paced team in Chester.
The role will involve supporting, managing and growing high-value owners through pro-active account management and the delivery of exceptional services; as well as creating and delivering Joint Business Plans and building relationships with owners to ensure long-term growth and increased revenue.
This role will include conference calls to clients and visits to owners across the North of England and Wales.
- Experience with Account Management and Joint Business Plans
- Track record of driving results across multiple accounts
- Experience in successful negotiation with high value accounts
- Conflict resolution experience
- The ability to influence and persuade both internal and external stakeholders
- Optimal journey planning and diary management experience
- Highly skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
Interested? Want to hear more? Please call or apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis.