Principal/Associate Acoustic Consultant
Location: Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Leeds, Manchester, Oxford
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary Consultancies, we are working on a number of high profile projects and require first class, innovative and motivated staff. With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team, we are able to offer unparalleled opportunities, in a dynamic work place, where achievements are rewarded and progress encouraged.
We are looking for an experienced self motivated/self starter Principal Acoustic Consultant to join a busy and successful Team.
The principal technical activity involves preparing fee proposals for, and carrying out, acoustics, noise and vibration assessments, sound management programmes and design specifications, which includes liaising with clients, acquisition and collation of data, computer modelling, noise and vibration monitoring, noise and vibration measurements, calculations and processing of results, interpretation of data, and production of reports, drawings, figures and tables.
The ideal candidate will:-
* Be qualified to degree level standard and hold full corporate membership of the Institute of Acoustics.
* Ideally, have a minimum of 5 years' experience in an acoustic consultancy business.
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Be well rounded and have an in depth understanding of environmental and building acoustic work streams.
* Be experienced in using and interpreting noise modelling software.
* Be able to work under minimal supervision.
* Be expected to run projects from start to finish.
* Have an in depth knowledge of acoustic standards and legislation.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with one of the UK's leading environmental consultancies and to make a significant impact on the success of the projects we deliver to our Clients. For the right candidate, we offer a very competitive salary and benefits package