Job Title- Principal Air Quality Consultant
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Air Quality professional to join the leading UK air quality consultancy. They provide specialist services for developers, industry, local authorities and central government projects working within the UK and internationally.
My client is looking for an experienced Air Quality Consultant professional to lead and manage various air quality projects within the UK and their team based in London.
- You will support with your experience on expanding projects the company is working on, as well as an opportunity to make a significant contribution to the continued success and growth of a reputable and successful team; and to contribute to and coordinate a wide range of projects.
- You must have excellent organisational and planning skills when working on all projects and can support and lead other consultants when required.
- Candidates should ideally have an MSc or higher in a science-based discipline. You will need a high level of computer literacy, together with the ability to prepare comprehensive and accurate reports.
- Candidates will need to show good communication skills, both orally and in writing, as well as a high technical capability and ability to review and interpret data.
- Membership of relevant professional institutions, such as IAQM, will also be considered.
- A full driving licence is required.
- Competitive benefits package, Company pension scheme and a profit-related bonus scheme offered.
I look forward to receiving your application and discussing this exciting opportunity.
Please call Zoe Payne
Tel: 01202 888 986 Ext 202