|Job Title:||Principal CDM Consultant|
|Contact Name:||David Ward|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Principal CDM Consultant
Are you an ambitious construction safety professional?
Do you want to work for a company that supports you and offers you career opportunities, so you can achieve your potential?
Due to on-going growth within their Strategic Environmental and Safety Consulting (SESC) business, our client is seeking a motivated Principal Consultant with experience in environment, health & safety with specific capability in CDM Advisor and Principal Designer duties to support their Construction Assurance team
Overview of Role:
You will primarily be involved within our Construction Assurance Team carrying out tasks to include; CDM Advisor, in accordance with the CDM 2015 Regulations, Design Principals, Design Reviews, assessment of Designers Risk Assessments, RAMS Assessments, PCI Reviews, CPP assessments, Contractor assessments etc.
Working as part of a UK wide team, focused on service delivery in the south of England, having a significant contribution on client satisfaction by providing a motivated and committed approach to the provision of H&S/CDM/Principal Designer services.
- Agility to work across a number of project locations.
- Building strong relationships with our clients and other project stakeholders.
- Able to coordinate multiple aspects of programme delivery.
- Delivery of promised outcomes to clients.
- Service delivery to company standards.
- Provision of advice on how to meet CDM Regulatory and relevant EHS requirements.
- NEBOSH Diploma part 1 or NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Certified Membership of the Association of Project Safety (CMaPS).
- A positive and dynamic person with experience of working in a consulting organisation providing a range of H&S/ CDM Services.
- Demanding of the highest standards and ability to lead by example.
- Working knowledge of CDM 2015.
- Proven skills and competence in delivery of Principal Designer/H&S / CDM services to a varied Client base.
- Experience and an understanding of engineering and construction managements and methodologies associated with construction works on Commercial and Retail developments.
- Working knowledge of the Principals of Design;
- Experience of successfully managing and bidding for CDM projects in excess of £10m involving multi- disciplinary design teams
- Technical expertise in health and safety services
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.