|Job Title:||Principal Consultant - Contaminated Site Management|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Herbert|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
I'm pleased to again be supporting a cutting edge contaminated land team with the expansion of their Bristol team. We are looking to bring on board a Principal level individual to input onto their portfolio of national projects. You will be working alongside a national team of around 50 professionals across 3 UK offices. Depending on your project experience and future preferences there is scope to undertake project work both in the UK and overseas.
- Management and delivery of contaminated land assessment and remediation projects including: delivery of desk studies, site investigations, risk assessments, remediation options appraisals, remediation designs and verification.
- Data management: review and interpretation.
- Delivery of detailed quantitative risk assessments including controlled waters and/or human health.
- Ensuring high technical quality across the project team.
- Business development and winning work (with support) including prospect identification and proposal generation.
Skills And Essential Experience Required
The following skills and experience will be required:
- Experience of contaminated land assessment and remediation of sites in the UK.
- Business development and client management skills.
- Strong experience in presenting, analysing and interpreting data.
- Post graduate qualifications in a relevant subject (e.g. Hydrogeology, Geochemistry, Geology or Environmental Science).
- Evidence of continuing professional development, including Chartership desirable (or working towards this).
This is a chance to join a CSM team that has achieved consistent growth for several years both in terms of headcount, revenue and profitability. The team is forward thinking, agile and has a strong internal culture of progression and professional development.
Contact Tom Herbert for more information: email@example.com 01202888986