London, United Kingdom
We are pleased to be working with one of the leading Environmental Consultancy's to recruit a Principal Consultant within Mergers and Acquisitions.
Consultants in the M&A team work on a wide range of interesting technical and strategic projects: such as technical, EHS, climate risk and social due diligence, ESG strategy and sustainable finance. To support the successful delivery of this growth ambition, the team are looking to appoint a Principal Consultant to develop client relationship and new business, and to manage and deliver projects. You will work with colleagues from M&A, Low Carbon Economy Transition and Corporate Sustainability teams in building the position as a leading Advisor for Infrastructure Investors.
You will have prior working knowledge of Energy sector and has a strong track record in business development and in leading due diligence assignments that capture understanding of technical, commercial, ESG, economic and regulatory drivers of deals. Currently working from home and this role will be based in one of our UK offices after COVID.
The Principal Consultant plays an active role in client relationship development and supports business development activities. You will be responsible for managing and delivering large, complex projects and ensure that client satisfaction are upheld through project communications and engagement as well as quality of outputs produced to deliver client service excellence.
Main responsibilities are (not limited to):
- Adhering to all client requirements, specifically those related to Health & Safety and governance
- Work with Partners to develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships to generate new and repeat business with target clients; this will require you to be involved in pricing and project scope discussions and conducting proposals
- Lead consulting engagements across the range of M&A projects, acting as the key point of contact with project clients, delivering excellent value and quality service.
- Manage projects effectively through efficient completion of activities, identification of changes or possible changes to scope, time and budget; and minimize project risks following risk management process
- Provide leadership, working with project team members closely to complete tasks within project budget and time requirements
- Contribute to the development, growth and management of a high-performance team, serving as a leader and mentor to more junior consultants
- Support the growth and development of capabilities related to M&A by actively collaborating with colleagues across the globe and driving innovation within our technical community to stay ahead of client needs and to differentiate in the market
- Meet business financial targets, project budgets and schedules, client satisfaction and expectations, and internal and contract requirements
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 ext 280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org