Allen & York are working on behalf of a leading, global sustainable solutions group to bring on board a number of key hires within their consulting groups across Europe. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a truly world class team at a time of exciting growth across their markets.
We are looking for a unique specialist within the field of Agriculture supply chain analysis within the DACH region.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Lead the planning, management and execution of consulting mandates on sustainable supply chains and agriculture with necessary know-how and skill set to ensure the most efficient and highest quality implementation
- Provide supervision, guidance and technical leadership in international consulting mandates
- Develop new consulting business opportunities with leading corporates in the food, beverage, cosmetic, textile and retail sectors and closely collaborate with the Key Account Management Team
- Contribute to the development of thought leadership, services and marketing materials to further develop our corporate offerings
- Interact with and build relationships with clients and contribute to the successful winning and delivery of corporate consulting mandates
- A university degree, ideally in Environmental Sciences or Engineering, Business Management, Economics or other sustainability or business-related disciplines
- Relevant work experience (the expectation is 10-15 years) at least partly in corporate consulting Sound understanding of environmental sustainability challenges in multinational companies especially with the integration of sustainability in supply chains and agriculture
- Commercial skills and good business sense to be able to identify and seize opportunities in a challenging and competitive market environment
- Leadership and strategic management experience Experience in monitoring and quantification of environmental impacts along the supply chain on climate, water and forests
- Practical experience with agricultural supply chains in tropical countries and project development / program management is desirable
- Practical experience in sustainable procurement, change management and sustainability strategy development is desirable
- Specific consultancy experience in: consultancy for corporate clients, particularly in topics related to sustainability and corporate supply chain risks with particular focus on climate, water and forests in agricultural supply chains driving change within corporates and through the value chain communication to senior decision makers (such as C-Suite) and across a range of stakeholders
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a specialised consultant to join a true global leader within the sustainability consulting market. This role is offered in Berlin, and German and English language skills are a prerequisite.
This role is offered immediately and applications will be appraised and progressed as soon as they are received.