A Principal Consultant is required for an established global sustainability consultancy who are expanding their growing sustainable transport division and require someone to focus on strategic policy advice, sector problems and challenges.
You will be involved with high profile projects in the EU and further afield and will be responsible for providing policy valuations, estimating economic and urban impact, cost benefit analysis and statistical analysis.
This is a senior role within the organisation and you will be charged with designing and applying economic analysis for transport policy problems, which will develop into technical analysis for reports and proposals for presentation to clients.
Skills & expertise required:
- Experienced in managing policy consultation for the EU commission and government clients.
- Skilled at report writing and solving analytical problems, with good numeracy.
- BSc/Msc or PhD in Economics, Physical Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- Knowledgeable in transport policy is preferred, but not essential.
- Language skills are advantageous
- Competency with statistical mathematical software is preferred.
- Strong and confident communicator, with previous experience in presenting information.
- Ability to travel to London and overseas when necessary.
As well as working with a leading global energy and environmental consultancy you achieve career satisfaction, be rewarded with a good salary and benefits package and know that you have had an impact in transport policy and are an integral part of the team.
Please do apply with your CV, or call for more information,