This role is with a well-known global organisation working on some of the UK's and international most high profile projects and they have a solid reputation in the market and genuinely believe in career progression & development for their employees.
We are looking to recruit a UK railway experienced Principal Design Traction Engineer with indepth knowledge and highly experienced on electrification projects. With CRE level in DC traction and LV signalling power and BS7671.
- You will ensure that all project elements are delivered within time, cost, quality and safety standards.
- Give effective leadership to a team, giving direction and technical advice.
- Communicate clearly with the team to ensure understanding of the project strategy and client requirements.
- Responsible for commercial aspects of the project i.e. contract, invoicing, debt, client management.
- Responsible for managing resources for the project and management of suppliers, sub-consultants and contractors.
- Awareness and management of any risks.
- Maintaining relationships with client and ensuring their satisfaction through the project.
- Responsible for team performance and managing reviews to develop their full potential
Electrical or related Degree
- Preferably Chartered membership or working towards
- Project Management qualifications would be an advantage
- UK Railway experience, in-depth knowledge of NWR Grip processes and procedures
- Project management experience on Electrification projects,
- Knowledgeable and competency to Designer, Checker and CRE level in DC traction renewals and LV Signalling power, Point heating, Junction lighting and DNO supplies.
- Good understanding of the BS7671
- Previously led a team on major project within rail sector.
- Confident communicator, skilled in building and maintaining a professional relationship with Clients and other Stakeholders
This organisation offers a great work environment, along with the level of salary and expected benefits of a reputable organisation. Please apply with your CV or get in touch to find our more.