CDM - Principal Designer
Salary: Competitive + Stunning benefits
An excellent opportunity for an excellent individual. Are you tired of the smog? The packed commute, the lure of the City has been a let-down and your career has been bull dozed. You are an experienced CDM/PD with knowledge relating to maintenance works, new builds or construction that is yearning to work in a family environment with some superb team mates. You have ambition to succeed, are instrumental in the expertise you bring to the party with a view to expanding not only your own skills but those around you. You have a suitable qualified vocational or degree level certification and are working towards your chartered status.
You need to call me for a full JD disclosure and a chat. In strict confidence of course.
- Implement countywide strategies and support the development of long term planning.
- Lead projects and reviews within a technical area of work to support and enhance service
- Provide technical advice and recommendations within defined policy and procedures to ensure
compliance with relevant legislation, policies and industry standards.
- Maintain, develop and review systems, processes, procedures and working methods to maximise service delivery, quality, efficiency and compliance.
- May manage a team operating in a specialist area or oversee the delivery of a range of support services to a service or function.
- Liaise, communicate and build relationships with other internal departments, customers, partner
organisations, agencies and/or contractors to support and represent the team/service
- Monitor and support the performance management and development of team members to ensure
that individual contributions are maximised.
- Degree/ HNC or equivalent, or substantial relevant experience in a relevant subject
- Significant practical or professional experience and understanding of a specialist area or
supporting service teams and/or providing support to the public.
- Comprehensive understanding of subject matter, legislation, principles and practices relevant to the technical area.
- Proven ability to apply project management principles and techniques to manage a range of projects through to completion.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to understand, meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Proven problem solving skills, and the ability to exercise high levels of initiative to devise and implement workable solutions.
For a list of full benefits and JD with company disclosure, call David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888986 ext.274 or simply apply via our website.
We look forward to receiving your application.