Principal EIA Consultant - Urban Regeneration
Due to continued growth, my client is recruiting for a Principal EIA professional to join their London team. You will be overseeing the delivery of EIAs in London's urban regeneration and tall building sectors. You will have a track-record of successful project delivery, client account management, and business development. In particular, they are looking for an individual with experience in London urban regeneration (i.e. tall buildings, or large scale brownfield development).
Providing support to clients at all stages of the development process, including feasibility, optioneering, promotion through planning and project implementation. Covering a range of planning regimes, including Town and Country Planning applications, Transport & Works Act Orders, and Development Consent Orders.
The following provides a sample of our recent and current projects:
- Spire London
- Lots Road
- The Halo
- 1 Undershaft
- 122 Leadenhall
- London Olympicopolis
- Earls Court Regeneration
- Battersea Power Station Redevelopment
- Bishopsgate Goodsyard
- Royal Wharf
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake the following illustrative roles and responsibilities:
- Manage the technical and financial delivery of EIA projects on a day-to-day basis to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standard
- Manage and deliver project documents including Scoping Reports, and related technical studies, under the guidance of our experienced Project Directors.
- Analyse data effectively and carry out desk based studies and site visits when required
- Produce Environmental Statement (ES) Chapters, and Non-Technical Summaries
- Manage technical specialists in the preparation of ESs.
- Chair or participate in team meetings, client briefs and other meetings as and when required.
- Prioritise project actions and meet commitments on an on-going basis while taking ownership and responsibility for the quality and completion of work
- Keep up to date and brief the team with relevant environmental and EIA legislation/policy/guidance
- Manage and mentor sub consultants and more junior staff
- Contribute to work wining activities and client account management to continuously improve our service offering for our clients through business development initiatives
- Understand and lead by example in quality, innovation and health & safety and ensure these are addressed throughout a project
- Support in delivering business strategy development for the wider south of England Environment and Planning Team
- You will have a good first degree and a second degree in an appropriate environmental discipline.
- Ideally you will have chartered status with a relevant professional body or demonstrate you are working towards this status.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org