This is your opportunity to join a large Global organisation as a Principal Engineer. Working within a variety of sectors they are now looking for a Principal Engineer within Highways. As a Principal Engineer you will report to the Project Manager and lead a team of engineers and technicians on a variety of projects.
As a Principal Engineer you will be an integral part of the team, responsible for the preparation of feasibility studies, scheme reports, scheme design for highways, drainage, flooding and a variety of other projects. Able to resolve technical issues as they occur for a range of areas, across the project and for the monitoring of progress. Experience of working to short timescales and delivery when checking and approving documentation prepared by others in the team.
- A degree in Civil Engineering.
- CEng/IEng and MICE status or equivalent.
- Good software experience in MX/3D CAD proficient and/or drainage design capabilities (WINDES or equivalent).
- Proven experience of most aspects of Highway schemes.
- Thorough understanding of DMRB standards.
- Knowledge of financial management and control of projects.
- Able to produce well-presented and accurate reports.
- Excellent communication skills with peers at all levels of the business, internally and externally.
- Driving Licence.
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for genuine career progression within a company who strongly believes in the career development of their employees.
We look forward to receiving your application.