Principal EIA Coordinator / Environmental Consultant
We are looking for a Principal EIA Coordinator - Environment Consultant to join our Client, a multinational engineering firm, in their established Environment and Planning Team.
The successful candidate will have the potential to be involved across a wide range of development projects - including railways, highways, ports and airports, power plants, power transmission lines, and oil and gas developments.
- Provide environmental inputs across project lifecycles.
- Provide input to locally and nationally significant development schemes that are progressing through all types of consenting regimes.
- The appropriate level of technical expertise.
- Manage and coordinate preparation of EIA screening and scoping activities, Environmental Statements including the technical review of specialist chapters.
- Liaise with clients and internal supply teams.
- Work with design teams.
- Monitor and manage budgets.
- Assist with business development activities and manage preparation of technical proposals.
- A degree in a relevant environmental discipline.
- Post-graduate degree an advantage.
- Appropriate professional membership - CEnv an advantage.
- Experience commensurate with specified job responsibilities.
- Experience managing and coordinating environmental commissions and EIAs for a wide range of development projects.
- An excellent understanding of the EIA processes (including screening and scoping), environmental assessment methods and applicable planning legislation.
- Excellent report writing, technical reviewing and communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- The ability to work as part of an established team, supervising members of staff as applicable.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org