|Job Title:||Principal Health & Safety Advisor|
|Location:||Belfast, County Antrim|
|Contact Name:||David Ward|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Principal Health and Safety Advisor
Allen and York are working with a multinational engineering firm that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to a wide range of clients. They are looking to appoint a Principal Health and Safety Consultant in Belfast.
- Preparation of bids and proposals and assisting with the overall running of the H&S Services Team.
- Managing the role of Principal Designer / CDM Adviser / PS Adviser under the CDM Regulations
- Providing Health & Safety consultancy services to clients
- Preparation of fee proposals - attendance at Client presentations if required
- Review and agreement of fee proposals prepared by other staff
- Executing and completing projects
- Providing point of contact for client(s)
- Ensuring projects are technically correct.
Skills and Experience:
- Willing to work alongside a Director to build the H&S Practice within AECOM
- Have an entrepreneurial hunger to grow a team
- Have a strong relationship with a client base
- Clean driving licence
- Expert knowledge of CDM 2015
- Expert knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Experience in the production of Health and Safety related documents
- Experience in commercial, health, residential, education sectors
- Knowledge of other construction processes, procurements etc
- Familiarity with MS Office
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.