Are you an experienced Highways and Drainage Engineer, looking to develop your career?
Do you want to work on the latest infrastructure projects, with locations in the UK and overseas?
Do you want to work for an employer who offers a competitive salary, a range of benefits and a flexible working scheme; meaning you can work your hours anytime and anywhere, and with a system that suits you?
Yes? Look no further!
Our client, one of the largest multidisciplinary consultancies in the world, is looking to recruit a Principal Highways and Drainage Engineer to join their busy team in Birmingham.
- Delivery of technical aspects and financial performance of projects
- Interact with clients and develop client relationships
- Manage and represent a team, internally and externally
- Carry out studies and assessments and produce conceptual designs for development projects
- Carry out design calculations and prepare design drawings and specifications
- Liaise with regulatory bodies and other public bodies to deliver approvals
- Prepare fee proposals and manage budgets
- Civil Engineering Degree and / or Master's Degree
- Experience with a consultancy in drainage and highways design for residential, commercial and leisure sectors
- Experience working with clients and contractors
- Experience supervising staff
- Incorporated of Chartered Member of ICE, Member of CIWEM or Member of CIHT (preferred)