Principal Landscape Architect - West Midlands
My client is globally recognised multidisciplinary consultancy looking to grow their Landscape Architecture team. They're looking to take on a Principal Landscape Architect to help develop and shape their established Birmingham team.
My client works with a wide range of clients from local authorities, to private sector clients, to major infrastructure work.
- The ability to design, deliver, and supervise sites of public realm, placemaking and landscape design projects from assessment, to preliminary design and site delivery
- Experience of EIA and character assessment
- Landscape design - including detailed planting plans, schedules and specifications, hard landscape, masterplanning and environmental mitigation projects
- BA (Hons) Landscape Archtecture
- A relevant post-graduate degree
- Chartered with the Landscape Institute or soon to complete the Pathway to Chartership
- Proven experience and technical ability gained within professional consultancy or local authority
- Excellent graphic, written, time management and communication skills
- Strong ability with Autodesk, KeyScape and Adobe Design Suites
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation including CDM/health and safety, as well as contracts and tendering procedures
- Project and time management experience
- Applying current design standards and good working practice
- Full UK drivers licence
Experience in the use and application of:
- 3D modelling software e.g. Studio Max & Rhino
To find out more, call Josh Blanchard on 01202 888986 today!