Team Leader Ecologist - Brighton
Exciting opportunity for a senior ecology professional to work for a small, but ambitious consultancy based in Brighton. They are now looking for a Team Leader Ecologist to join their ecology team to manage and help drive it's development forwards. It is a great opportunity for an experienced ecologist to build a team and a business within a business.
- Managing a small team of ecologists and sub-contractors/consultants;
- Managing and scheduling all necessary surveys for projects;
- Undertaking ecological surveys;
- Producing good quality ecological reports;
- Managing projects;
- Keeping existing clients happy;
- Developing new clients.
- Experienced ecologist that can manage and lead a small ecology team
- Good at client/staff management, and good at developing new business
- Good client/project management skills and can deliver to project deadlines
- Good report writing skills
Most of their work comes from repeat business, so good quality reports, and good client management is essential. They are also looking to expand and develop the team so the successful candidate needs to be good at developing new business.
Contact Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202 for an informal discussion.