Principal Net Zero Consultant
Chesterfield / Flexible Working
Are you an experienced Senior or Principal consultant with e history of supporting clients to make the transition to a low carbon economy and achieving ambitious net zero targets!
We're looking for a Principal Net Zero Consultant to play a key role in delivering energy and carbon management services for several major public and private sector clients, helping them to meet their net zero targets and ambitions. If this sounds like you, read on!
Although the role is quite broad, the successful candidate will be given plenty of support and mentoring from technical specialists in the team, as required.
- Develop and deliver carbon reduction strategies
- Use sound project and programme management skills to implement a range of energy and carbon reduction projects
- Deliver large scale carbon reduction programmes
- Engage with a wide and diverse range of stakeholders to provide best practice advice against national, local and sectoral requirements
- Carry out project management and administration tasks, management of smaller projects and work towards becoming a certified Project Manager
- Support team leaders in preparing tenders and proposals for new work, and take a lead in preparing proposals for smaller pieces of work (e.g. up to £10,000 in fees).
- High degree of carbon literacy
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise a diverse workload
- Takes responsibility for outcomes and is proactive and dynamic in solving problems
- Excellent written/report writing and communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and to a budget
- Personable and able to interact with a variety of technical and non-technical people
- Continual improvement mindset, and drive to seek knowledge
- Current UK driving license
Why this role?
Our client is very committed to helping its employees achieve a healthy work-life balance, they actively celebrate flexible working and would be happy to discuss a working arrangement to suit you. You will also receive a competitive salary, 25 days' annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee. You can also choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.