Principal or Associate Ecologist - Yorkshire, Hampshire or Gloucestershire
My client is an expanding and progressive consultancy that is looking for an experienced commercial ecologist to lead their teams. The role can be based at one of their UK offices to suit the candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ecologist to develop their career in a company that provides a range of benefits and opportunities within the environmental sectors.
Duties will include:
* Management of regional ecology team
* Provision of high level technical support to the business
* Business development
* Preparation of fee quotes and tenders
* Managing ecology appraisals and EcIAs
* Maintaining and developing client relationships
* Leading protected species surveys and mitigation projects
This position will be ideal for an experienced ecologist that is looking for a chance to take on more responsibility and further their career in a senior managerial role.
Call Paul Carter on 01202888986 ext 209 for more information