Allen & York are delighted to be working with an award-winning integrated engineering and environmental consultancy who are now looking for someone who is proactive and passionate about all things Carbon!
This is an exciting opportunity to be a leading part of a dynamic and forward-thinking team who are delivering best in class results on a wide variety of projects. Take your experience in calculating carbon from organisations and across the lifecycle of capital development schemes to the next level within the buildings and infrastructure sector.
- Preparing and delivering sustainability strategies
- Strong experience in developing achievable sustainability, net zero carbon and/or ESG strategies
- Managing and delivering the reporting of Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions
- Experience of leading/ delivering BREEAM, LEED, WELL assessments and undertaking GRESB reporting
- Helping clients achieve circular economy outcomes
- Supporting business development initiatives in the form of thought leadership pieces and social media articles
- Demonstrable BD skills and excellent at building and maintaining relationships
In return you will receive a great negotiable salary based on skill set and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package including a car allowance and more.
If you're inquisitive by what you've read and would like to find out more, please call Lloyd for a confidential chat.