Principal /Associate Acoustician-PA/VA Systems
Location: Birmingham, Bristol, Epsom, London or Warrington.
My client are looking to recruit a couple of highly-motivated individuals who holds a Bachelor's degree in a field of science or engineering, with solid experience in the Acoustics and PA/VA industry.
You will be part of a rapidly growing acoustics team with staff based throughout the UK. The position will be based in one of my clients UK offices, although the flexibility to travel within the UK and abroad is required.
The position involves developing acoustic models for PA/VA and other sound systems, loudspeaker layout designs and undertaking PA noise assessments, as well as technical design reports, design drawings and specifications.
You will be participating in project design and coordination meetings, site inspections, performance testing and commissioning.
The successful candidate should have excellent communication, writing and presentation skills combined with a strong understanding of sound systems design. In addition, in-depth knowledge and experience is required in EASE, Odeon or CATT modelling software, noise mapping software such as SoundPlan and site-based sound system testing / optimisation skills.
The ideal applicant would have:
* Demonstrable experience gained in the consultancy environment;
* Project delivery experience to high technical and commercial standards;
* Manage own time and workload and that of other team members;
* Track record of developing client relationships;
* Provide support on bids and with business development to help win work for the team;
* Work collaboratively as part of a wider team of other professionals, to provide a consistent and integrated service to clients.
* Line Management experience (principal/associate)
* Corporate membership of the Institute of Acoustics;
* Qualified to degree level in a relevant field.
Rewards and Benefits
Please refer to our website for details of our full benefits package.
Please contact Zoe Payne for more information on this exciting opportunity on 01202 888 986 Ext 202.