An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced ecologist to take a lead role in multitude of projects and aid in expanding and building an established team of ecologists.
My client is currently looking to recruit for Principal and Associate positions based at multiple locations across the South-East. My client is looking for a candidate with excellent business development and managerial skills to aid in the geographical expansion of their well renowned ecology team across the South-East.
Within this role you will have the opportunity to grow and diversify the portfolio of projects in your region and gain new clients, allowing you to make a real contribution to the south east regional team. You will be overseeing and contributing to the delivery of existing projects, ensuring they are completed on time and to the highest standard. You will be expected to manage staff and aid in their education and progression of their careers.
At times you may be required to work alongside other teams based around the UK, therefore the role may require short term travel.
As the successful applicant, you will be joining an international multidisciplinary Consultancy. My client offers an excellent platform for career development and progression and allows you to carve the career path you desire. The inclusive, family-orientated workplace culture allows you as the employee, to be able ensure the work you will be undertaking is not only suited to you, but to make sure it is something you enjoy.
You will be allowed flexible working hours, tailored around the company's core working hours, to suit each your individual circumstances.
My client offers a great benefits package including 25 days annual leave, car allowance and private health care as well as a highly competitive basic salary.
Skills/Experience required for the role
- Minimum of 5 years of ecological consultant experience.
- Notable experience within project management.
- Excellent business development skills.
- Proven track record of project winning
- Experience of employee management
- The ability to manage client relationships and experience of liaising with statutory bodies and local planning authorities.
- Commercial awareness of the industry.
- Willingness to mentor and inspire assistant ecologists.
- Comprehensive knowledge of survey techniques.
- Experience of working with protected species and the associated report writing.
- The ability to consistently deliver high quality work.
- A degree and/ or a post graduate qualification in a relevant discipline.
- A Full UK driving licence is required for this position
This is a rare chance to join a well-established and highly regarded Consultancy. We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Callum Graham at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or Cgraham@allen-york.com