|Job Title:||Principal/Associate Sustainability Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Hampshire|
|Salary:||£40k-55k per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
They have been securing thrilling projects over the last few months and due to continued success, will be looking for a Principal/Associate level consultant to head up their existing energy team and be responsible for project delivery and team management.
• Manage existing energy team focusing on delivery and development.
• Develop business development within the market.
• Deliver TAS energy modelling.
• Engage with Building Physics and CFD.
• Deliver renewable energy feasibility studies.
• Provide bespoke advice to clients on energy/sustainability works.
• 8+ years' experience within the sustainability/Energy sector.
• Outstanding knowledge of modelling software (preferably TAS).
• Degree in relevant field (Energy/Engineering).
• Proven track record of successful team management.
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at ALLEN & YORK on 01202 888 986.