Principal / Associate Transport Planner
We are pleased to be working with our client who are looking for a highly motivated and experienced transport planner to join their London office to lead a broad mix of transport planning projects.
With 8-15 years' experience, you will be expected to:
- Manage transport strategy, impact and policy studies for TfL, local authorities and private developers.
- Lead a technical area of expertise within the company.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Proactively contribute to company growth.
- Supervise and train junior members of staff.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Expertise in the field of public transport and/or transport modelling.
- Creative approaches to dealing with complex transport issues.
- A deep understanding of transport policy and current issues.
- Leadership and management skills.
- A well-established network of industry contacts and positive client referrals.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Excellent report-writing skills (lead author on project reports and proposals).
- TPP qualified (or similar).
Although based in our London office, projects may involve working across the UK and overseas. You will be given the opportunity to accelerate your career by working alongside industry experts, within an inclusive and caring company environment.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities employer and offers a flexible, friendly, informal and inclusive working environment. Members of our team enjoy working on stimulating project opportunities in the UK and overseas in return for competitive remuneration packages that includes:
- A cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare and pension salary sacrifice schemes.
- Flexible working.
- A Simply Health cash plan.
The salary for this role is competitive, and will be commensurate with the right individual's level of experience.
Interested? Get in touch.
01202 888986 ext 284