An exciting and interesting position has arisen for a Product Manager. You will need to have a strong background in DaaS and SaaS based products. You will have the ability to work closely both with the commercial team, to support the development of new client products and services and also work closely with the technical team to help manage and discharge the ambitious product roadmaps.
My client provides data, software and hardware services and unparalleled air quality expertise in sensor design, pollution modelling and analysis. Providing advice and support to government and industry globally.
As an outcome of our fast growth, my client is looking to recruit a number of highly capable and ambitious individuals, who will enable the next stage of our business evolution, establishing key positions in our exciting company.
You will help by providing the most detailed global air quality information, showing real-time exposure and actionable future forecasting that enables decisions and mitigation, for the betterment of human health.
- Assist in the development and the implementation of the product strategy, working with the senior leadership team
- Feed into development sprints with the technical team to ensure client requirements are clearly understood and communicated to the technical team
- Champion key products
- Support the commercial team in developing new opportunities, feeding product developments into roadmap updates
- Seek new potential partners and clients
- Attend client meetings, as required
- Liaise with the development team to ensure feasibility, usability and a/b testing of new features
- Assess new trends in the market & steer new technologies and methods
- Develop the commercial DaaS and SaaS models for our products
- Lead feedback sessions externally and internally to identify issues and improve processes
- Work closely with the internal tech / UX team to ensure a seamless customer experience
Soft Skills Sought
- Driven and self-motived
- Pragmatic and creative thinker
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Comfortable helping with any tasks
- Strong personal integrity
- Good cultural fit within the team and personable
- Can communicate highly technical information to a non-technical audience
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications Sought:
- Have 2+ years in product management, ideally in a B2B/Saas/DaaS environment
- Experience in Agile management approaches
- Experience in running and inputting into technology roadmaps
- Be highly analytical and data-driven
- Be comfortable working with technical, SaaS / Software products
- Be very proactive, ambitious and hardworking
- Be diplomatic, listen and learn from others but also able to influence key stakeholders
- Have excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com