If you are an experienced Business Analyst or Product Owner then this opportunity within a globally successful EHS Software company could be of interest to you. Specialising in a range of SaaS modules, the company work with a large international corporations, providing Environmental, Sustainability, Supply Chain, Compliance and Health and Safety software modules, and offer a great package of benefits and scope for professional and personal development.
As Product Owner you will:
- Work with Product Roadmap Owners and clients to define and refine requirements
- Work with Product Architects to identify dependencies and risks
- Manage Agile backlog - evaluating and rejecting requests
- Engage with Sprint Planning, ensuring transparency across the business
- Groom stories alongside the development teams ensuring developers understand the product vision and requirement context
- Transfer knowledge across Solution Engineering, Implementation, Technical Communications and Product Support teams by providing training and demonstrations
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in the position of Product Owner or Business Analyst
- Hold a degree in a relevant subject
- Clear understanding of Agile Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall projects
- Experience with illustrating business processes, producing user interface mock ups and agile planning tools.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your application. If you have any questions then please contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292 who will provide you with more details and we look forward to receiving your application.