This role would suit an ambitious Programme Controls Manager who is looking to join a global, dynamic and progressive engineering organisation. Working on a high profile programme in Manchester there is potential to grow your carer as the project develops.
You will have responsibility for managing programme controls and delivering operational excellence. Scope of work includes:
- Compliance, budget and regulatory control.
- Implementation of processes and procedures.
- Contribution to client plans and growth of service
- Provision of advice, performance monitoring, reviews, data monitoring,
- Stakeholder management
Skills & attributes required:
- Degree or similar level of education with professional qualification or Chartership.
- Work experience gained within the transportation i.e. aviation or rail sector.
- Stakeholder and client relationship management.
If you are looking for a change, are motivated to join a leading engineering consultancy, who are very active and successful within the infrastructure sector and offer a good remuneration and benefits package. Please apply with your CV, or call for more information.