Allen & York's infrastructure team are again working on behalf of a large international infrastructure specialist, to grow their central London team in response to work won on a major project. These roles are offered exclusively by Allen & York.
We are conducting a major round of recruitment into the London technical, project management and project finance teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an EPC organisation during a major growth period. You will gain exposure on the full lifecycle of the project, from pre construction to post handover. Opportunities are on offer here with this company that are seldom found in the UK domestic market.
- Reporting to the Group CFO, run project SPC and operating accounts in appropriate software packages.
- Collect and validate invoices issued by commercial managers, raise and troubleshoot issues as required
- Prepare payment orders and secure disbursements.
- Document transactions in line with internal auditing requirements
- Day to day bookkeeping and entry to accounting platforms. Ensuring accurate monthly SAP close out.
- Assist on taxation matters.
- Develop standardisation of reporting and forecasts (including balance sheets, P&L, cashflow etc.)
- Ensure compliance of accounting entries in line with national and international reporting requirements.
- Answer policy queries internally and externally.
- Secure integrity and confidentially by conducting regular database backups.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required by the Group CFO.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- 3-5 years of practical accounting experience within the construction, transportation or power industries.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Strong mathematical, excel and PowerPoint skills
- Working knowledge of Xero, Sage, Freeagent, SAP etc.
- Foreign Language skills are a plus.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing team with sole access to a major international infrastructure project, and would offer the successful candidate absolutely fantastic personal and professional development.
This role is available immediately and we will be appraising and progressing applications as soon as they are received. Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org. Further positions are available within this team, in the project planning, project finance and procurement sectors. If this role is not for you but you are interested in finding out more, please get in touch.