Project Controls Manager - Birmingham - Highways and Transport
Salary - Circa £70,000
Currently seeking a Project Controls Manager for a global design and consultancy firm who specialise in the natural and built asset environment. The Project Controls Manager will be required to support the Highways and Transport team working under the Project Director to facilitate the smooth allocation of commercial planning and risk management projects that are carried out to optimise the sustainable business profitability. You will be working on some complex and stimulating projects and be offered the chance to grow your career. If you possess the necessary skills coupled with a fierce determination to succeed with a supportive organisation and wish to maximise an amazing opportunity, please read on.
- Ownership of Project Dashboard
- Responsible for regular external reporting to the clients requirements
- Internal commercial forecasting of costs and income on a monthly basis
- commercial risk assessment.
- timesheet management
- supplier accounts
- Resource planning
- Ad hoc trouble shooting as project needs change.
- ensure that variations are recognised and correctly recorded.
- ensuring that direct costs are accrued correctly with the support of Project Team Leaders; ensure that Arcadis are adhering to agreed Client/Project Manager project protocols and procedures and resolving noncompliance issues.
- Relevant degree preferred with some consulting and planning experience
- Previous experience in a PCM role
- Good level of commercial awareness, including cost planning and budget management
- Good motivation, influencing, people management and delegation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and relationship building skills
- commercial related qualification/experience - advantage;
- proven track record in financial and commercial matters
- clear and fast thinking
- analytical and numerate
- ability to liaise, persuade and motivate people
- good communication
If you are seeking a great opportunity to work with a global consultancy firm and wish to work in partnership with clients who consistently deliver exceptional outcomes through sustainable solutions, whilst taking the opportunity to grow your career and would like a full JD with benefits information, please apply using your CV.