Project Engineer - Water Technologies
This role will be to join the engineering team as Project Engineer and carry out a variety of roles during the project execution cycle under the direction of the project manager and senior mechanical engineers.
Tasks will include generation of project documentation such as layouts, data sheets, engineering schedules etc. as well as design calculations, technical specification writing for procurement, technical alignments and attendance at design review meetings.
This will be an opportunity for an engineer to gain real project and mechanical engineering experience in a vibrant and growing business alongside very experienced engineers and project managers.
The role would be based in Derbyshire with travel to client meetings and vendor locations.
- Technical qualification in mechanical or chemical engineering
- 3-5+ years of industrial engineering experience within a project team
- Autocad 2D experience
- P&ID development and understanding
- Experience with industrial process equipment, pumps, vessels, pipework, valves
- Experience with technical alignment of process equipment
- Water treatment technology knowledge
- Solidworks experience