Project Finance Specialist
Allen & York's infrastructure team are again working on behalf of a large international infrastructure specialist, to grow their central London team in response to work won on a major project. These positions are offered exclusively by Allen & York.
We are conducting a major round of recruitment into the London technical, project management and project finance teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an EPC organisation during a major growth period. You will gain exposure on the full lifecycle of the project, from pre construction to post handover. Opportunities are on offer here with this company that are seldom found in the UK domestic market.
- Reports to the Director of Project Finance.
- For identified project propositions, develop credit appraisals and investment assessments.
- Use financial models to evaluate funding alternatives
- Conduct project performance evaluation, including SPV credit and liquidity management
- Assessment of DSCR/LLCR debt service levels and ROI.
- Liaise with banks and other lenders about guarantees and loan facilities
- Manage consents and waivers as required.
- Create payment instructions.
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- 3-5 years of practical project finance knowledge within the transport or power sectors.
- Good knowledge in corporate finance and project finance.
- Strong mathematical, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Exposure to PF market data providers (Debtdomain etc).
- Agency/loans business experience.
- Foreign language skills would be higher advantageous.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing team with sole access to a major international infrastructure project, and would offer the successful candidate fantastic personal and professional development.
This role is available immediately and we will be appraising and progressing applications as soon as they are received. Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org. Further positions are available within this team, in the project planning, project finance and procurement sectors. If this role is not for you but you are interested in finding out more, please get in touch.