|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Bev Brackpool|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
South East, UK
We're looking for an ambitious Project Manager to join our client, a multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy, in the South East, UK.
With an excellent range of experience and knowledge, the successful candidate will be managing client projects and looking for opportunities for new client development.
- Chairing meetings, programmes and planning project.
- Managing risk and delivering schemes from start to completion.
- Leading project teams and developing strong internal and client relationships.
- Collaborating and managing external stakeholders.
- Ideally be RICS, RIBA or APM qualified or working towards this.
- Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Project Management or Architectural degree accredited by the RICS, APM or RIBA.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience within the industry as a Project Manager.
If you are interested or would like more information about the role, then please contact Bev Brackpool on email@example.com or on 01202 888 986.