Our Client, a renewable energy company, is looking for a confident and dedicated Project Manager to join their team in their London Office.
The successful candidate will be in charge of planning, development, procurement and implementation of a variety of projects.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Manage the project budget.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Manage Project Engineers and Contractor's activities in line project requirements and company procedures.
- Project Management experience.
- Engineering qualifications and/or degree in relevant field, or currently studying for qualification.
- Experience gained from pharmaceutical, health or chemical based sectors or projects.
If you are interested or would like more information about the role, then please contact Bev Brackpool on email@example.com or on 01202 888 986.