Main Responsibility To manage the on-site relationships with commercial and industrial clients (commercial, change management and operational performance) for all scaffolding requirements, being in attendance on all sites where scaffolding is being erected or dismantled.
- To ensure that the network partners play their role in safely delivering solutions for our customers and that the scaffolding partners are monitored for compliance and quality purposes.
- To manage the ongoing relationships with the scaffolding partner network.
- To act as a single point of contact for scaffolding queries for commercial and industrial scaffolding projects.
- To ensure on-site HSE compliance of scaffolding on behalf of the business.
- To interface with the Operations team as and when required and maintain updates in Scoro.
- To follow company policies and processes.
- Producing a weekly & monthly activity report.
- Construction Project Management experience.
- CSCS card (black)
- Quantity Surveyor background and experience
- Scaffold Inspector License qualification
- High level computer literacy
- Customer focused attitude and experience Knowledge of construction industry
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Management experience
Programs to be used
- MS Project
- Scoro CRM
- Microsoft Office 365